So far in our series exploring cloud computing for consumers, we've looked at calendars and music. In the multi-device world we now live in, files from your computer are also increasingly being stored in the cloud. One of the leading Internet companies of this era is essentially a hard drive in the cloud. Dropbox, by some measures the world's 5th most valuable startup, makes it easy for you to sync files across devices. There are other, similar services too. Or you can go completely virtual by using an online office suite like Google Docs. In this article we outline some...
This bag is formed from excellent site Startup Review (www.startup-review.com) whice is a blog that profiles successful Internet start-ups in a case study format. The site was founded by Nisan Gabbay.
#Startup #Launch #Marketing #Reddit #Facebook #Flickr #Digg
How to learn the art of community management? Follow the following steps:
1. Watch the video: Community Management Crib Notes
2. Read the embedded e-book: The Art of Community
3. Check out the website of Community Leadership Summit
4. Follow Jono Bacon (@jonobacon) on Twitter
5. Follow 6 Top Community Managers Mashable mentioned on Twitter