Today, even the smallest business can track and measure relationships with customers, with the media, and even with employees and sales forces. Measure What Matters delivers the know-how to find those tools and use them to increase your revenues.
The right data tells you whether you're getting your share of ink. It tells you how you stack up against your competition in search ranking, sales, share of conversations, and share of wallet. Good data measures what your marketplace is saying,thinking, and doing. It reveals which of your methods work and which ones don't.
In Measure What Matters, you'll get step-by-step guidance to:
- Build a list of the top 100 influencers in your marketplace
- Use data to get closer to your customers and determine which outlets matter to them most
- Measure the impact of events, sponsorships, and speaking engagements
- Measure your relationships with your local community, members, donors, employees, salespeople, and distributors
- Reduce the impact of crises