From the first week of school, the six-year-olds in my classroom begin to create an online presence in the form of a blog and digital portfolio. We use a blogging platform to do this, and include artifacts that show their progress in writing, reading, math, social studies, and science.
Google Chrome is based on the open-source Chromium browser project. Anyone can take Chromium’s source code modify it to build their own browser. These browsers all build on the core browser and offer unique twists on Chrome.
This bag is formed from excellent site Startup Review (www.startup-review.com) whice is a blog that profiles successful Internet start-ups in a case study format. The site was founded by Nisan Gabbay.
#Startup #Launch #Marketing #Reddit #Facebook #Flickr #Digg
How to learn the art of community management? Follow the following steps:
1. Watch the video: Community Management Crib Notes
2. Read the embedded e-book: The Art of Community
3. Check out the website of Community Leadership Summit
4. Follow Jono Bacon (@jonobacon) on Twitter
5. Follow 6 Top Community Managers Mashable mentioned on Twitter