We've detected that your browser may be outdated. We recommend you upgrade your browser to a more recent version.
For the best BagTheWeb experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. .
Links to federal government health bill; policy positions and blogs from the most influential US think tanks and their policy experts, political magazines; and relevant polling from political polling companies.
1. Congressional Budget Office analysis of financial impact of proposed bills.
2. Latest independent political polls on health care reform
3. RAND and Pew Research independent market research (excellent)
4. White House/Congress health care bills
5. Leading think tanks market research, policy positions, and blogs
Please share your thoughts in the Comments section.
created January 25, 2010
updated March 24, 2013