Anyone with a Twitter or Facebook account can log-in and create a paper. We provide you with easy to use tools to select your content. You choose your content streams and can create queries and searches based on Twitter users, #tags, keywords, Facebook, your own Twitter timeline, Google+ users, RSS feeds and more.
After you have chosen your sources, we go to work. Behind the scenes, it goes something like this:
1. we extract all tweets that include URLs based on your content selection
2. we extract the content found on these URLs:
- text, e.g. blog post, newspaper article
- photo, e.g. Flickr, yfrog, Twitpic, ...
- video, e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, ...
3. analyze the extracted text for language ( EN, ES...) and for topic, e.g. Politics, Technology, ...
4. surface the day's most relevant articles (using paper.li magic)
5. construct a newspaper frontpage using the filtered articles, photos and videos