We've detected that your browser may be outdated. We recommend you upgrade your browser to a more recent version.
For the best BagTheWeb experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. .
All the processes about Install #Ruby on Rails in Ubuntu
The sequence is important
1. Install Ubuntu on your laptop
2. Install RVM into your linux system for using different version of Ruby
3. Install Ruby using your RVM
4. Install all kinds of gems include Rails (be careful about the version)
5. Install git, bundler
6. Install MySQL, SQLite and MongoDB
created July 12, 2012
updated November 15, 2013