We've detected that your browser may be outdated. We recommend you upgrade your browser to a more recent version.
For the best BagTheWeb experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. .
There are three steps to change the world. First, change your Information-consuming behavior. Second, create content and contribute to communities. Third, make tools to help people reading and writing, or build your own community.
1. Understand three quotes:
- "Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are." by Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, 1826
- "We create content, but in a way content is also creating us." by Mark W. Schaefer, 2012 (Page 71, Return on Influence)
- "We shape our tools and afterwards our tools shape us." by Marshall McLuhan, 1964
2. Watch three TED talks
- JP Rangaswami: Information is food
- Mena Trott on Blogs
- Dale Dougherty: We are Makers
3. Create accounts on several social media sites and start creating content
- Google+ (plus.google.com)
4. Creat a bag to collect your social media accounts
(example: see my bag Oliver Online)
created July 09, 2012
updated February 11, 2013