PCA is currently hiring Shuttle Drivers - CDL for one of our locations in the Anaheim area. We provide health benefits, vacation and sick leave. As a Shuttle Commercial Driver we require a Class B or C Commercial Drivers License with Air Brake Endorsement and Passenger Endorsement, as well as a current Medical Card. The ideal candidate will be responsible, respectful, and punctual.
SCHEDULE:Full Time (Flexible Schedule)
40 hours per week - Includes Weekends
shifts available: mornings, afternoons and nights
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Drive Shuttle from pickup locations to local destinations.
- Assist passengers into and out of Shuttle if necessary.
- Operate radio or similar device to communicate with dispatch (if applicable).
- Cleans and Pre-Trips / Post-Trips the vehicle following CHP guidelines.
- Ability to correctly and completely fill out the Daily Vehicle Inspection Report for each bus type.
EMPLOYEES WILL RECEIVE:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) to eligible team members, paid vacation, sick, holidays, 401k plan
You must have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that you can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- A valid California Class B Commercial Driver’s License
- Must have Passenger Endorsement
- Must have Air Brakes Endorsement
- Must be able to clear Background check
- Must clear drug screen and TB test
- Must be able to maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Must maintain a clean, neat appearance and wear proper uniform
3165 Garfield Ave., Commerce, CA. 90040.
Call our corporate office for more information and ask for Erica or our Transportation Managers: Mario and Lorena(562) 862-2118
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour