We've detected that your browser may be outdated. We recommend you upgrade your browser to a more recent version.
For the best BagTheWeb experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. .
Now and again, even the best of us Outlook passwords. Gratefully, most administrations out there permit resetting the overlooked secret word. In the event that you are an Outlook.com client and have overlooked your password then, for Outlook password reset and recovery issues you just need to follow these steps to recover it:
• Firstly, go to the official page.
• Select I forgot my password option and click reset your password.
• Then, mention your email id and the characters that are shown in the box.
• Click next.
• You'll get two options. First will be email me a rest link and the other send a code to my phone.
• Choose for either option according to your preference.
• Once you've chosen the desired option you'll be able to reset the password.
• After the password reset is done you'll be directed to a page where you can update your email id, phone number for further privacy and security.
Further for more assistance users can call on the Outlook Help desk number to get information regarding the same.
created October 05, 2016
updated October 05, 2016